Join our Avast for Business beta test program and prove its value to your company.
In 2001, we began our journey toward becoming the leader in consumer desktop security by doing things differently and delivering a great product for free. Today, we protect more than 175 million home computers, more than anyone else.
In 2011, we began our journey toward becoming the leader in mobile security by doing things differently and delivering a great product for free. Today, we protect more than 50 million smartphones, making us one of the top 2 mobile security providers and well on our way to becoming number one.
In 2015, we start our next journey – this one toward becoming the leader in business security. And we’ll do so by doing things differently and delivering a great product for…
…well, keep an eye on this space. We’ve clearly shown that when we focus our efforts, we know how to deliver differentiated solutions that become market leaders despite stiff competition.
We don’t do any of this by ourselves though. Over the years, we have listened to our evangelists on the forum, our fans on social media, consumer reviews, and the people who test out our products before they are released. We gather feedback, opinions, and suggestions and integrate those into Avast products.
Now we’re doing it again.
Avast Software will turn business information security on its head with our new business-grade security product designed specifically for small and medium sized businesses. But first, we need your help.
Join our beta test program for Avast for Business and prove its value to your company.
Here’s what you get:
- YOU GET EARLY ACCESS – As a participant in the Avast for Business beta program, you have exclusive access to the pre-release version. You get to be the first one to experience the power and ease-of-use of Avast for Business.
- YOU HELP US CREATE THE BEST SECURITY SOLUTION FOR YOUR BUSINESS – When you join our beta test team, you’re first in line with suggestions for improving the product, now and into the future..
- YOU GET REWARDED FOR YOUR EFFORTS –To thank you for your participation in our beta program, and compensate your business for the time you invest, we’ll give you three full months of Premium service after the release of the new product in 2015.
How to join the program
- Review the information about Avast for Business on our website
- Click on SIGN UP NOW
- Follow the on-screen instructions and start putting Avast for Business to work
- Send us your feedback via email to email@example.com.
As much as is feasible without delaying the product release, we’ll incorporate your comments into Avast for Business; other suggestions will be reserved for incorporation into future releases. And your business name will be added to the list of companies that will receive three months of Premium service after the product is released.
Would you like a sneak-peek into our new version of avast! Mobile Security before the official product release? The opportunity is here. We are looking for advanced Android users to participate in the avast! Mobile Security Beta test. This Beta test will run until August 31, so you have plenty of time to test everything. Your valuable feedback will be incorporated into our product before going public to millions of users, so your participation is vital.
Help our development team by being part of the beta testing team. We need your input!
Here’s how to join the avast! Mobile Security Beta test:
- Join our beta community on Google+
- Click on the avast! Mobile Security (beta)
- Click on “Become a tester”
- Download through Google Play on your device
What we expect from you?
- Provide us with your feedback on the new interface, with a special focus on graphical issues and issues with translations
- Report all potential bugs you find, preferably with print screens
- Give us your suggestions for improvements, additional features, and solutions
Where you can submit your feedback?
Every active participant who provides feedback will receive a 1-year avast! Mobile Premium license.
The new interface has already received praised from beta testers. We want to hear from you. Join the Google+ Mobile Security beta testers community now.
Thank you for using avast! Antivirus and recommending us to your friends and family. For all the latest news, fun and contest information, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ andInstagram. Business owners – check out our business products.
It used to be that beta had a specific meaning. And I am not talking about Archimedes.
Beta once meant an early, test version of a program. Run it, play with it, and yes – you’ll find some bugs in there. Now thanks to Google, and its introduction of near-perpetual beta, the meaning has changed. And, this may be close to reality as one journalist told me last week, “Remember, people are beta, too.”
Hmmm, but as the journalist also pointed out, if a Google beta is essentially complete, then what is our new Android app – avast! Free Mobile Security? It’s out in beta form and it’s on the Google Market. As a dedicated punster, my first idea was to call it alpha-beta. But on a more serious note, I decided to talk to Ondrej Vlcek, our CTO, about what an AVAST Software beta is all about. So here it is: Read more…