While most of the AVAST team is located in freezing Prague, some of us are enjoying sunshine in Florida. The AVAST Free for Education team is excited to be attending FETC 2014 in Orlando, Florida for the first time! Check out the preparation progress and don’t forget to follow AVAST on Instagram and stop by at the Booth 356!
AVAST Free for Education team is FREEking awesome!
Getting ready: booth 356 already looks pretty!
Why pay for Antivirus, if you can get one for free? Read more…
The AVAST Free for Education team is excited to be attending FETC 2014 in Orlando, Florida for the first time! As part of our preparations we’ve been making an essentials packing list, which we thought we’d share with you…
- Comfy spring clothes We checked the weather report and were excited to see that it’s going to be warmer than the snow we have in Europe at the moment. No winter coats for us.
- Suitable shoes We know that there will be plenty of walking and standing, possibly some skipping too (depends on our mood), super comfy shoes are one of our “must-have” items!
- DEODORANT The days at the conference will be long, so we want to smell our best at all times!
- Toothbrush and toothpaste We don’t want to scare any of our booth visitors off and plan on showing off our pearly whites as much as possible.
- Passport/Identification We won’t name names, but we’ve seen first-hand how an out of date passport can pretty much render you useless for an international business trip
- Currency Maybe you don’t have to worry about converting your money, but we sure are looking forward to carrying around some green “Benjamins” (okay, maybe more like some “Andrews”, and “Alexanders”)
- Itinerary We’ve downloaded the FETC app, which we think is especially useful for planning your exhibition schedule (don’t forget to put booth #356 on your schedule!)
Conference essentials Read more…
Forget bake sales, dinner events, auctions, and school carnivals. Protect your school community‘s computers with avast! Free Antivirus and win $25,000 for your school!
The AVAST Free for Education program has given over 3.5 million free business-grade antivirus software licenses to schools, school districts, universities, and colleges in the USA. Now we are asking those 3,000 schools (and new ones too!) to invite their students, teachers, parents, PTA, and entire school community to try avast! Free Antivirus. The educational institution that gets the highest number of new avast! Free Antivirus users will win $25,000.
Here’s how to win:
Make sure you have opened an AVAST Free for Education customer account. You need to be approved to participate. Apply here.
Spread the word about avast! Free Antivirus to everyone, now until January 31, 2014. Share the message by using your unique link (which you can get from your AVAST account) on your webpage, school newsletter, intranet, Facebook page, Twitter account, backpack mail, etc.
Check your results on your account and watch them grow!
Learn more about the Recommend AVAST for $25,000 competition.
Thank you for using avast! Antivirus and recommending us to your friends and family. For all the latest news, fun and contest information, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Google+. Business owners – check out our business products.