Wanna have an older sister?
Do you feel lonely for an older sister? Now getting one is easier than ever before! All you need is a pen drive and to follow a few easy steps.
- get your own USB flash drive
- plug it wherever you can (preferably use public stations)
- repeat the previous point 2. as often as possible and wait until your older sister is “born”
- finally – plug your flash drive to your PC/laptop
What will happen next?
Well, she’s a little bit binary, but nobody has a perfect sister, hmm? On the other hand, there are also few benefits:
- the binary shows an exclusively logical and deterministic behavior (what regular sister can say that?)
- this older sister is a celebrity from a well-known family (but there might be some additional, minimal costs to cover her demands)
There’s no need to talk about this anymore, it’s simply a “must-have” sister!
Disclaimer: this wonderful product is currently available only for MS Windows systems. To avoid the feeling of discrimination, please ask the author/distributor to extend this support to other platforms. I’m sure that there are certain Mac/*nix users wanting to adopt such a sister from the Palevo / Crum / Morphex family.