Keeping your personal PC safe and secure is our top priority, so if you ever find yourself in need of assistance with issues related to avast! Antivirus, we are here to help. AVAST Total Support is 24/7, toll-free support in English and Spanish, so if something should go wrong with Avast, like you need a license file resent, or advice on an error message, we have you covered.
We provide free telephone support for the following issues with your avast! Antivirus software :
- Installation of AVAST products
- Errors/problems during AVAST installation
- Basic configuration
- Inserting the license
- AVAST update issues
- Error messages for AVAST products
Currently, the toll-free number is US only, 1-866-951-7679, but you can also visit avast.com/support to submit a support request or check out our FAQs. The AVAST forum is a great place for information too. In the near future, we will be expanding AVAST Total Support. We’ll let you know when it happens.
Thank you for using avast! Antivirus and recommending us to your friends and family. For all the latest news, fun, and contest information, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram.
We have noticed that many people are posting technical or sales questions as blog comments. While we really want to help everyone, it is difficult to do it through the blog. So please, if you have questions about the product or sales, you can get much quicker and better assistance through our support center and forums.
- support.avast.com - the support page should be your first stop with any avast! questions. It contains already prepared answers to the most commonly asked questions: how to install avast!, inserting the license key, and combining avast! with other security programs. The support page is the place to register and submit tickets directly to us for your technical and licensing issues.
- forum.avast.com - avast! support forum is the place where you can find more detailed information about avast! and discuss your issues with developers and other avast! users. This is the place for information about virus removal, infected scripts in websites and features in the new 5.0.